Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Birthday!

Rachel, Missy, Stefanie, Dominic & AJ

I had a terrific birthday today! Everyone spoiled me and made it a special day for me. It was so very nice.

Steve made a wonderful brunch to start out day. Then he and I joined some friends for pre-Christmas drinks in Starnberg - they even sang Happy Birthday - which is of course embarrassing to me - but oh so very sweet.


It was a beautiful day today and the views of the mountains were fabulous.After drinks we switched into Christmas Eve mode and made our traditional dinner. We went to mass at 9pm at our local German church, it was lovely even thought we still can't understand most of it. The church was decorated with six lovely trees and when they played Christmas songs we knew, we sang in English. After church we had cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment