Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day AND Bruno Mars!


It was a terrific Mother's Day weekend! 


I was completely and totally spoiled or maybe, just appreciated. You choose. 

AJ was home for the summer from college, Steve and the kids surprised me with a new bike and I am psyched! We practically live on a bike trail so I'm excited to be out there on my bike more! They made me an awesome brunch, AJ watched Singing in the Rain with me (one of our favs) and we took a walk in town and had ice cream! And there is cake!


To end the day we went to the Bruno Mars concert. AJ got lucky and got to take an extra ticket but Stefanie and Rachel unfortunately had exams so no concert for them!


We went with a group of friends and we danced all night in our standing floor seats. So did Bruno, he does.not.stop.  So much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment