Saturday, October 29, 2016

Fall Break in Gran Canaria

Stefanie, Rachel, Missy & Steve
Steve has been super busy at work and the girls have been busy at school and we've all done a fair bit of traveling, so we decided that fall break needed to be just that, a break. So we booked a hotel on Grand Canary Island for five days by the pool and beach.

Rainbow after a little afternoon storm
We loved our hotel and location. The beach was just a short but challenging walk through the sand dunes away and the pool was awesome. We wound up with terrific weather and we spent our days reading, playing hearts and relaxing. The perfect do nothing vacation.


I don't think the girls actually believed it would be a do nothing vacation until they asked me a third question in the car on the way to the hotel and I answered again with: "I have no idea, you'll have to google it when we get there". I always have an agenda but not this time!


No comments:

Post a Comment