Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Landsberg am Lech


My parents live in Hudson, a lovely town in Ohio. Interestingly enough Hudson's sister city is Landsberg am Lech and it's only about 30 minutes away from my house in Starnberg.

Mom & Dad
So I took my parents and Steve's mom out to see it.  Turns out it is a beautiful little town. It has it's own clocktower just like Hudson does. It also has a beautiful river which makes for a very picturesque setting.
Mom & Dad
The weather wasn't great but nice enough that we walked around the little town and had a coffee and a chocolate at the local chocolate shop.


As we were leaving we stopped to do pictures at the tower. Then we realized we could climb to the top. So my mom, Steve's mom and I all worked out way to the top.  At least 10 flights of stairs later we were standing at the top looking over the countryside.

Add caption
The best part was this door we came out of on the roof. It was like someone had just stuck on door on top of the roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment