Monday, August 24, 2015

First Day of School 2015


Here we go again! Back to school!!  Back to routines, back to schedules, back to reality. Everyone is super excited. Well, I am...

Only two for me to photograph this year. Stefanie is a junior and Rachel is a fresh(wo)man. No more little kids around here, just high school girls and suspiciously enough, high school boys...

Stefanie & Rachel
Junior! 
Fresh(wo)man!
AJ also started school today and was kind enough to send me a photo, first day of freshman year of college at BGSU.

College Freshman
Dominic started school a week ago and was gently coerced into also sending a photo! He is a Yearling at West Point, sophomore to us non-military people.

Cadet Corporal DelRosso
To celebrate I made some studious owls for us to enjoy. I think these might last a little longer than when the boys are around!


No comments:

Post a Comment