Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Tribe!


Missy, Granny & Grandpa Teddy
Our summer trips to Ohio now include going to an Indians game. I love this since it was one of my favorite things to do in high school. In retrospect, by the way, my parents were way cooler than I thought they were back then.  They let me go, with high school friends, to Cleveland, a lot! 

Rachel, Stefanie & AJ
Missy & Steve
AJ, Stefanie, Grandpa Teddy, Rachel & Granny
AJ has especially become a big fan, he just likes all things Ohio!  And really, why wouldn't he?

Rachel, Stefanie & AJ 
This year's game was Grandpa Teddy’s Father’s Day present, so we tried out the club seats. The seats were great!  The kids especially were not disappointed with the all you could eat food. AJ in particular took advantage of this perk!


No comments:

Post a Comment