Thursday, October 4, 2018

Swinging through Oktoberfest!


For seven years I have wanted to ride the swings that soar over Oktoberfest but I was afraid. Today with the help of my friend Wendy I conquered that fear and LOVED it! And I got to have lunch with a fabulous group of ladies too. I'm going to miss this place...

On our way!

Oktoberfest even requires that I drink bier!
Here we are waiting to ride the swings. Wendy kept me distracted so I didn't get too nervous, because seriously look how high they go!!




Heading up to fly over Oktoberfest. Wendy has no fear and snapped photos the whole time!


Afterwards we celebrated with ice cream. It was a seriously beautiful day to walk around the Oktoberfest grounds. Afterwards we joined back up with our friends at our table for a little more fun!


On our way home, a perfect day for my last visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment