Sunday, February 15, 2015

#12


Nearly 22 years ago my lovely sister-in-laws and mother-in-law had a Christmas in July wedding shower for me. It was fabulous and we still use and love the decorations, ornaments and dishes we received.

My mom gave me a set of placemats, 12 in fact. One was cross-stitched with BELIEVE down the side based off a Mary Engelbreit design that I love and had stitched. The other 11 came ready to stitch with thread and a pattern but getting them finished was up to me.

Well I finally finished. Several years ago I finished #9 and then the last three just sat in the my cross-stitch box. Finally I got them back out and finished them over the last two years. I'm certainly not setting any records - I averaged one every two years! But I did at least finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment