Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Day of School 2013


Dominic, AJ, Rachel, Stefanie
School started today! The kids are much more at ease starting their second year of school here in Germany. They know how things work, they know what to do. And since that is the case, I went back to my sidewalk chalk drawings at the bus stop. They were not thrilled, but it is a tradition! Plus I went easy on them, I didn't draw the giant school bus!


Dominic is a senior, AJ is a junior, Stefanie is a freshman and Rachel is in 7th grade. Three kids in high school and in six more months we will have four teenagers living in our house. I'm not sure we totally thought through the spacing of our kids! It does keep things interesting.



This first day is also a last. Dominic's last first day of school. At least of non-college school. But I'm not sure I'll get pictures of the first day of college...

The Senior




No comments:

Post a Comment